Enoki mushrooms are stir-fried with nira chives and eggs. It's a good dish to served with steamed rice.
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 bunch nira chives, cut into 2 inch lengths
- 1 enoki mushrooms, about 1/2 lb, trimmed and cut into 2 inch lengths
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 Tbsp miso
- 1 Tbsp mirin
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Mix miso and mirin in a small cup and set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet on high heat.
- Stir-fry nira chives and enoki mushrooms until softened.
- Pour beaten eggs.
- When eggs begin to set, stir-fry them.
- Add miso seasoning and stir lightly.